Board Chair and Chief Executive Officer
The HBCU Community Development Corporation (HBCUCDC) was founded January 2021. with the goal of enhancing the role that HBCUs play in addressing the economic disparity that exists between the black and majority communities within the United States. My passion is to provide HBCUs with the financial and technical assistance required to maintain and expand their efforts to address this economic disparity.
NOTHING IS MORE REWARDING THAN SOLVING DIFFICULT PROBLEMS FOR CLIENTS WITH MEANINGFUL MISSIONS.
As an economist, my work as a public servant, required me to develop solutions to problems that impeded the government entity from providing proper services to its citizens. These are the same skills that can provide HBCUs with the financial and technical assistance needed to sustain their position as an integral leader in the economic, social and cultural advancement of the black community.
- University of Texas at Austin – Economics PhD
- University of Memphis – History and Economics BA & MA
- Tennessee State University – Engineering BA
- Management Position Estimating Economic, Revenue and Expenditure Performance – Texas Comptroller of Public Account
+ SHOW MORE
- Management Position Evaluating Energy Conservation Programs – Lower Colorado River Authority
- Commissioner Position on Electric Utility Commission – City of Austin, Texas
- Executive Director of Grant Community Development Corporation and Awarded Man of the Year – Grant African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Certified Developer of Affordable Housing – National Development Council
– SHOW LESS
- Developing Econometric Models that Forecast Economic, Revenue, Expenditure and Cash Flow Balances for the State of Texas
+ SHOW MORE
- Forecasting Electricity Demand and Evaluating Electric and Water Conservation Program for the Lower Colorado River Authority
- Budgeting, Strategic Planning and Performance Measuring for the Texas Legislative Budget Board
- Developing Legislative Community and Economic Development Policies for the Texas Black Legislative Caucus
- Developing Non-Profit Program Implementation and Fund-Raising Strategies for Affordable Housing and Charter School for the Grant Community Development Corporation
- Managing Economic Development Residential, Retail and Commercial Facilities for the Austin Revitalization Authority
- Estimating State and Federal Environmental Fee Collections for the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
– SHOW LESS
Let’s Work Together
Now is an excellent time to start the process of obtaining the funding needed to address the issue facing HBCUs. HBCCDC can provide you with solution to your problems.
Economist State of Texas
Chief Economist Lower Colorado River Authority
Senior Budget Analyst Texas Legislative Budget Board
Executive Director Grant Community Development Corporation
Senior Financial Analyst Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
Adjunct Professor of Economics Austin Community College
Adjunct Professor Economics Huston-Tillotson University
Board Chair, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of HBCU Community Development Corporation